Here are seven things you may or may not know about me (JonnyUps):
1. I love the beach, but hate sand and am afraid of the water.
2. When I picture myself, I don't imagine the face I have. I imagine no face at all, but a feeling of "coolness" in place of a visual of myself.
3. I hate answering my cell phone but pay $70 a month to keep it AND have a ton of minutes. For the record, I do have internet/unlimited texts, which I love.
4. I could eat bagels and cream cheese for every meal of the day, for the rest of my life.
5. My favorite music is made by the bands/groups that your 16 year old sister would listen to.
6. Holding a camera is therapy to me. When I don't have a camera in my hand, I get bummed out because I am always seeing shots that I could take.
7. I don't tell people anything about my life, yet I found it very difficult to come up with 7 things to tell you.
I'm going to tag: Amy V, JFish, Arpit, Jimmy R., and Rosey
Thinking back on it, gravity has a hold on me. Emotionally at this point in my life, my personal gravity is pulling me down. The natural reaction to gravity is to stand up, to fight it with our muscles so we can walk and live. I'm doing my best. I think I'm standing up fine, but the weight I feel inside is like I'm on mars. I can still fight it, but the gravity has gotten stronger, and makes me feel like I'm 1,000 lb's heavier.
I think that what I'm learning through this ordeal will help me talk to other people better who are dealing with cancer in their life. Either in their body, or the body of a loved one. I don't think my role is to be a motivational speaker, but I think that as cancer becomes more common, I will know more people dealing with it.
I don't know what my next entry will look like. As I feel heavier, my dad prepares to fly high.
Guys, Girls, people reading this. Do me a huge favor and hug your family. Tell somebody you love them. It means more in the long run than you'd ever imagine. Thank you for reading here, I hope to be better at this soon.