[Connect:]

 

1.05.2010

We Shot The Moon (Poster Promo)


We Shot The Moon (Poster Promo), originally uploaded by jonnyups.

This is We Shot The Moon. I write about them often. They are good friends of mine who make GREAT music. Anyways, Here's an image I shot of them, kinda did the poster-style treatment to it. I'm playing bass with them for 3 shows in January. Here's the info, please come out:

Jan. 14 - University of Redlands ... Redlands, CA (students only?) with ... Secondhand Serenade


Jan. 17 - Saint Rocke (21+) ... Hermosa Beach, CA ... with Automatic Loveletter

Jan. 23 - The Clubhouse ... Tempe, AZ


So long story short, the shows are gonna be good. The music will be fun. And I will be there and I will feel lonely and outcast so that's my plea. ;) Buy a ticket and get your butt out to these shows!

( www.WeShotTheMoon.com )

1 comment:

Phil W. said...

Any possibility that the poster will be made into like multiple copies available to be obtained by fans from other states unable to attend the shows? (As in through mail or buying it online since I would love one!)