[Connect:]

 

4.14.2007


Grace 1
Originally uploaded by jonnyups.
So all this week I have been dog sitting. Ironically, I am dog sitting (house sitting also) at the same place where I work. It's a home office. Needless to say, I've been going nuts this week. I wake up, walk down the hall to work, then I work, then I walk back into the house where I eventually fall asleep just to do the same the next morning. The bummer being that the dog I am watching is so spoiled that it needs a lot of attention. I'll live I suppose.

Also, for an update on my pops. He had a full body scan this past week to see if he has any bone cancer. The doctor said they may have found a small amount, but that they will be able to take care of it if that's what it is. He also had a lung biopsy on friday morning. We should find out the details on tuesday or wednesday. This is the news we've been waiting for. I don't know what to expect, and I know I'll be ok with whatever I find out, but the anticipation is terrible.

I'm not going to lie, life has been difficult lately.

1 comment:

The Film Student said...

*lame-o internet hug*